- First to Live in Your New Home: make it your own by starting fresh, personalizing your home with brand new appliances, choice of cabinets, countertops, flooring and more!
- Modern Construction/Peace of Mind:?construction methods, technology and building codes have changed dramatically in the last several years, resulting in more structurally sound homes. And most builders offer a 10 year-warranty for more peace of mind.
- Cost of Ownership:?when buying an existing home, you may be purchasing someone else?s headaches, with a very long lists of things to repair or update, which can be costly and time consuming. New homes are pristine, so you can move right in and start living your life.
- Modern Floor Plans:?Today’s homes are designed for the needs of today’s families. Builder?s offer open floor plans, floor plans with higher ceilings, and even floor plans designed for multigenerational living. Find a home for every stage of life, new homes are built to suit your family.
- Energy Efficiency:?the modern homes of today are more energy efficient than homes built even 5 years ago. Not only can a new home save you money, by being more energy efficient, they are better for the environment.
If you?re interested in purchasing new construction the on-site agent will be ready to help you.? But don?t make the mistake of not having your own real estate agent, you?re going to want someone representing you, and it?s free! (Always bring your agent with you on the first visit for representation.)